Project Manager Reliability SolutionsWould you like to be part of a unique blend of innovative technology, advisory services and decades of reliability engineering experience?Would you like to be part of a team that shapes the future?Join our ARMS team
ARMS Reliability is a leading global provider of reliability solutions. We work with the world's largest resource, power, utility, and manufacturing companies. Pioneers of best practice approach. Powered by OnePM®, we are fundamentally changing the way Industry manages reliability to achieve a step change in asset performance.Partner with the best
We are looking for a senior level Leader. Highly effective coach and mentor, skilled in training others in ARMS reliability methodologies and approaches.
As a Project Manager Reliability Solutions you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing and reporting on the delivery of quality Engineering Services as per ARMS' approach.
- Coaching ,mentoring and developing Engineering Team on execution of ARMS Reliability technical offerings.
- Supporting delivery of quality Engineering Services as per ARMS' approach and procedures.
- Maintaining key client relationships. Growing business in the Russia&CIS Region.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Understand of Reliability methods, ASM, OnePM, and application of the Isograph Software range.
- Be competent in all stages of executing a project including facilitation and training.
- Understand how client systems collect failure data, and become expert in data analysis.
- Be an expert in reliability or maintenance engineering/planning.
- Manage people, complox projects and clients.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.