Field Specialist (Completion/ Well Intervention) Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems?Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality service for our customers?Join our Team
Join the Baker Hughes Well Intervention Product Group. Opportunity to expand knowledge and experience in diversifying sub-product line from Baker Hughes' completions, including applications of increasing complexity in well intervention and / or other product groups.Partner with the best
As a Completion Engineer, you will partner with our global Service Delivery team to provide planning, implementation and follow-up services to our customers.
As a Completion Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing completion equipment running / setting / space out calculation / retrieving / troubleshooting operation of downhole completion equipment
- Installing machinery and equipment following technical documentation and using a variety of tools
- Following internal Health, Safety and Environment policies to ensure safety and compliance
- Running multiple applications of medium risk in one or more product lines in the Completions Product Group
- Following up on field failures that requires Technology involvement
- Data reading and post job interpretation of downhole pressure / temperature gauges.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree in technical discipline
- Demonstrate solid and relevant experience in Completions/Liner-hanger/sand Control Operations
- Be able to speak, Russian fluently and demonstrate intermediate English
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- The role is rotational 28/28
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.