Posted: Sep 02, 2021
Posted: Sep 02, 2021
Skills: Electrical Technician, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Baker, Montana, United States
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as an I&E Technician in Baker, MT. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. The main function is to Install and maintain electrical and instrument equipment in compliance with all rules and practices.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Onsite supervising and coordinating of I&E projects, maintenance, repair & upgrade of existing facilities in an assigned geographical area
- Being a safety leader
- Directing all assigned Project and Maintenance activities to ensure that work is performed in compliance with safety policies/procedures as well as all applicable environmental and regulatory requirements
- Coordinating with Engineering, Operations and Planning & Scheduling to achieve established objectives and to minimize interruptions to operations
- Reviewing invoices and verifying billing, expenditures and cost-control on assigned projects
- Training and/or auditing contract personnel on policies and procedures
- Enter daily reporting of activities in Shared drive or specified tracking program accurate and timely
- Monitor and track daily cost and notify supervisor in the event of over spending more than 10%
Skills / Qualifications
- Valid Driver's License
- 3+ years of field operations experience in the oil/gas industry
- SCADA & PLC knowledge/experience
- Ability/willingness to travel 10% of the time
- I&E maintenance and project experience
- Able to read P&IDs, ISOs, Plot Plans, etc.
- Extensive working knowledge of field operations, construction operations
- Ability to handle multiple projects
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills, Word, Access, Excel, etc.
- Strong leadership, mentoring, team-building, and people development skills
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.