Would you like the opportunity to work for oilfield Services Company?Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?Be part of our Artificial Lift team!
As Field Specialist you will be executing the operations of ESP equipment, SPS (Surface Pumping Systems) equipment and all associated surface equipment in the field, complying with all the integrity/quality and safety standards, as well as compliance with the regulations of the different clients in all fields.Partner with the best
As a Field Specialist, you'll participate in all technical events, including supporting the Baker Hughes contract engineering team.
As a Field Specialist - Artificial Lift, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Acting as team leader
- Working experience with H-pump (SPS) product category
- Following internal compliance and HSE standards to ensure a safe working environment at all times
- Acting as the primary customer contact for critical or escalated issues on all orders
- Performing installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pump (ESP) systems and associated equipment in onshore oil and water wells
- Monitoring, troubleshoots and tests downhole ESP equipment including Downhole Tools to maximize well productivity and ESP
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have industry experience and product line training
- Experience performing Electrical Submersible Pump and Surface Pumping System team activities in the field
- Have Industry experience and product line training required
- Have experience in installation, commissioning, operation, and maintenance of Electrical Submersible Pump Equipment and Surface Pumping Systems
- Have a minimum two-year technical degree or equivalent
- Have experience on most Artificial Lift Systems and Baker Hughes Equipment
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
- 16 days on / 5 days off; over time as business demand
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.