Senior Software EngineerAre you a Software Developer looking for innovative application development?Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?Join our Bently Nevada Team!
ARMS Reliability, part of Baker Hughes Bently Nevada is a leading global provider of reliability solutions, supporting some of the world's largest resource, power and utility companies. Using innovative technology, advisory services and decades of reliability engineering experience, we are transforming the way companies manage the reliability of their assets.Partner with the best
As a Senior Software Engineer, you'll take initiative when a problem arises. You'll organize and manage your excellency in communication and ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders. You'll work just as well independently as when you are in a team environment and have an eye for detail.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working on existing and new software products across multiple platforms
- Designing and developing of robust, scalable software applications
- Providing ongoing maintenance and enhancement of existing software applications
- Authoring high-quality technical and user documentation
- Working with people across multiple divisions, organizations and regions
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have proven experience in a professional software development role with knowledge of code optimization techniques
- Have demonstrated talent as a C# developer in a team environment
- Have expertise in Microsoft Visual Studio development environment, SQL Server and relational data structures
- Have displayed a solid understanding of key concepts of object-orientated programming and relational data structures
- Have exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Have understanding of the concepts of Entity Framework, API Development and Consumption
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.