Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Verification EngineerDo you relish the prospect of working with cutting-edge energy products?Do you want to be a part of a successful team?Join our Digital Solutions Team
Our Digital Solutions business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations. Our team designs real time systems for the condition monitoring of machines in the energy sector.Partner with the best
The verification engineer operates before the FPGA, ASIC or SoC production phase. He works with the design teams in order to verify their designs (IP, sub-system, system).The verification can be realized at different abstraction levels.
As a FPGA verification engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Validating that system meets design requirement and write test plans for RTL validation.
- Developing verification collateral (such as BFMs, behavioral checkers, coverage monitors, or score-boards).
- Building and maintains tools and processes associated with FPGA development.
- Understanding product requirements, participate in software/FPGA partitioning and implement/validate FPGA functional blocks.
- Remaining current with new technologies, trends and methodologies to bring creative ideas and continuous improvement to process
- Working with engineers in team to integrate FPGA designs on projects that include hardware and software components.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have experience VHDL/Verilog design and coding skills for synthesizable FPGA designs.
- Have experience of System Verilog and OOP coding skills for verification test bench development.
- Have understanding of FPGA design considerations including synchronous/asynchronous/CDC timing requirements and FPGA resource utilization.
- Experience with scripting languages for tool automation and FPGA validation. TCL and Python knowledge is an asset.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 2 days a week)
- Working reduced hours/days in a job share/split arrangement
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and were always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.