Product Management - Power Generation Vertical Integrated APM LeaderWould you like to help shape and implement our Digital Solutions strategic direction?Are you passionate about Power Generation industry?Join our team
As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, monitor, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations.Partner with the best
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the overarching business development strategy for driving customer value recognition and the resulting financial growth across the Power Generation industry for Bently Nevada's Industrial Asset Management franchise. You will play a critical role in the organization, acting as a focal point between product management, service solution owners, and strategic commercialization leaders to produce compelling offerings for the sub-verticals within Power Generation. This industry is going through tremendous change and you will be expected to maintain a contemporary view on our value proposition and define a robust blueprint on how it must evolve with the market conditions, geopolitical concerns, and focus on energy transition to drive significant growth in our digital offerings.
This will be an ongoing process as Bently Nevada seeks to drive deeper penetration in the Power Generation segments beyond its core franchise of sensing, protection, and premise condition monitoring software by delivering cloud enabled System 1 applications across the equipment found in Power Generation with paired advisory services. You will play a key role helping to package these offerings by segment with value propositions, commercial models, and pricing that resonate and stay contemporary.
Exceptional cross functional leadership, knowledge of the industry, and willingness to continuously learn will be critical to driving success in this role across the functions involved. You will own the midterm and long-range strategy for this critical market segment that is experiencing a generational shift in strategy.
As a Product Management - Power Generation Vertical Integrated APM Leader you will be responsible for:
- Accountable for identifying and maintaining a current outlook on the critical business strategies outlined by major Power Generation segments (Wind, Hydro, Combined Cycle, Coal, Nuclear, etc.) and translating them into prioritized and action able growth initiatives
Fuel your passion
- Accountable for developing business value propositions that resonate with each identified segment in Power Generation working with broader organization team to align technical value proposition, commercial go to market, and pricing strategy
- Accountable for identifying and maintaining a current outlook of top competitors within each identified segment in Power Generation working with the broader organization to produce content to arm our region teams with the knowledge necessary to win new business and displace incumbents
- Accountable for developing a cohesive energy transition strategy as it pertains to the Power Generation industry highlighting the pertinent capabilities available today and those that require investment to establish Bently Nevada as a premier provider through this transition
- Responsible for identifying and maintaining a current outlook and recommendations for business development opportunities related to partnerships and/or acquisitions that expand Bently Nevada's ability to serve value added solutions to the Power Generation industry
- Responsible for building close relationships with our regional teams and key customers to support expanding your expertise in the industry, their challenges, and how to drive new investments into our solutions to capture new and maintain existing business
- Responsible for supporting the development of relevant Power Generation specific training collateral working with the broader organization that will be leveraged to train our front-line customer facing organizations
- Responsible for supporting the development of relevant Power Generation specific customer facing collateral and defining the strategy for important industry events to sponsor and attend throughout the year
- Responsible for supporting annual financial targets by providing consultative in person or remote support to major commercial deals and customer engagements throughout the year
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Sales, or Marketing discipline
- Have significant years of industrial experience preferably covering commercial leadership, technical sales, services solution packaging and operations management roles
- Have experience working in a matrix organization leveraging peer to peer influence for cross functional team outcomes
- Have ability to develop and articulate software solutions matching customer Digital Transformation imperatives
- Have demonstrated skills in program and management, reporting, and KPI generation
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In the Senior Director, Business Productivity Platforms Product Manager, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.