Are you an engineer with a commercial focus?Creating innovative engineering solutions for customers excite you?Join our commercial engineering team
As a Digital Solutions business, we provide intelligent, connected hardware technologies to sense, control, and inspect assets across many industries. Customers are provided with peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve operations. Our team has a collaborative sales mind-set, a technical understanding of our products, providing highly customizable solutions.Partner with the best
You''ll work with the North and South American region Commercial teams to develop a complete technical and commercial solution for our customers.
As a Commercial Application Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Creating and reviewing technical and commercial solutions from customer specifications to ensure compliance and exceptions are met.
- Presenting technical product line information to internal teams and external customers.
- Managing and communicating customer orders from initial inquiry through to order completion.
- Sharing industry and competitor knowledge to assist with potential market moves and business decision making.
- Contributing to individual deal strategies to drive both price and hit rate.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Have extensive application/design knowledge of process controls in Metal Processing, Chemical, Cement, Industrial Gas, and/or Pulp and Paper industries/applications. Any experience with DCS/BOP & PLC systems will be considered.
- Be effective written and oral communication skills and have expertise of personal computer technologies. Expertise in Excel.
- Have commercial and contractual expertise. Knowledge in commercial trades, logistics, incoterms and pricing.Demonstrate ability and willingness to travel between 10% and 15% for short customer meetings and opportunity development.
- Be fluent in the Portuguese, advanced in English, intermediate in Spanish.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
A Baker Hughes Company prioriza oportunidades iguais para todos os candidatos. Todas as nossas vagas são destinadas também a pessoas portadoras de deficiência. As decisões de contratação são tomadas independentemente de raça, cor, religião, origem nacional ou étnica, sexo, orientação sexual, identidade ou expressão de gênero, idade, deficiência, ou outras características protegidas por lei. About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.