Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Do you like solving challenging problems for customers?Join our Artificial Lift Team!
At Baker Hughes our purpose is clear. We take energy forward, making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet. Our artificial lift systems make lifting simple. We are the only company that designs and manufactures each major component, so every part works together seamlessly and efficiently. This improves reliability and extends system run life in a range of demanding oilfield conditions.Partner with the best
As a Lead Application Specialist, you will:
• Own the resolution of post-sales technical customer issues. Level 1,2,3 Technical Support - Resolves post sales Technical Issues. As the technical depth required to resolve an issue increases, the "level" of skill set increases. For some products 1 individual may handle levels 1, 2 and 3 while for other products these may be separate individuals with increasing skill sets.
• Communicate across direct organization. Present to senior leaders (EB and SEB) in specific technical space and on cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
• Handle latitude in project techniques. Project process requires choosing right approaches. Employees should have technical know-how.
• Handle diverse clients in a region. Follows frameworks to get through the processes. There is room for negotiating and client specific conditions.Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services). Minimum of 3 additional years of experience in Technical Support.
• Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to influence others and lead small teams. Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact. Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously. Effective problem identification and solution skills. Proven analytical and organizational ability.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.