Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
We have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Dictional Drilling Field Specialist to join our team in Nisku, Alberta, Canada. You will be responsible for Directional Drilling downhole services aligning with our customers' well plans. This is a rotational position of 20/10 days or 14/7 days.
Lead Dictional Drilling Field Specialist Responsibilities:
- Lead and provide supervisory guidance for the DD operation at the wellsite, ensuring the decided directional path and drilling targets are achieved in a safe and economic manner
- Responsible for Bottom Hole Assembly being assembled as per well or engineering plan
- Responsible for the operation, inspection and maintenance of motors and downhole tools at rig site
- Responsible for the generation and content of daily and Final Well reports on services performed
- Responsible for maintaining well profile plots and providing customer with directional survey data
- Assist with Rotary Steerable Systems operations at the wellsite
- Collaborates with the Measurement While Driling team to ensure Bottom Hole Assembly specification and engineering optimization parameters are realized
- Maintains equipment records of equipment at wellsite
- Drilling experience
- 5 years experience in the field (Land Rigs)
- Driving License with Clean Abstract
- High school diploma
- Directional Drilling or Drilling Rig Measurement While Drilling experience is preferred