As AMO Technician Electro mechanic, you will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting, testing, assembling, disassembling and performing visual inspection of electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Reviewing procedures for assembly, disassembly and test verification accuracy.
- Configuring test stations and systems.
- Analyzing and interpreting data from environmental tests and troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Assisting in the set-up of experiments and the recordings of experimental data in collaboration with Engineering and Reliability groups.
- Testing and evaluating the performance, and if required, repair general-purpose test equipment. Provide coaching to other technicians in areas of proven competence.
- Providing leadership to technicians in a work group/team.
- Inspecting and dispositioning of parts and equipment. Compliance with HS&E policies and procedures.
To be successful you will need to:
Working with us
- Have a Technical diploma or Associates degree in Electrical or Mechanical field.
- Have 5+ years maintenance related experience in electro-mechanical function or minimum 5-year's relevant industrial experience (airline, military, and oilfield, automotive, electronic).
- Have ability to read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, assembly prints and parts lists and follow formal procedures and maintenance practices.
- Be proficient in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
- Be proficient in the use of multimeters, megohmmeters, hi-pot testers and other basic instruments.
- Have advanced level of analytical ability to find solutions to complex technical problems.
- Have advanced skills in soldering and assembling of electro-mechanical devices.
- Have advanced computer skills.
- Have experience in fluid power technology, AC/DC circuits and electro-mechanical devices.
- Be proficient in the use of oscilloscopes.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
Comprehensive private medical care options
Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
Tailored financial programs
Additional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.