Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Skills: Instrument & Controls Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Wood is currently recruiting for a Lead Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer to join our team in Adelaide. Reporting to the Contract Manager, the successful applicant will be part of a busy project team delivering Oil & Gas projects for our clients.
- Managing and leading teams
- Providing discipline expertise to the business including Technical Authority responsibility where assigned
- Executing assigned scopes of work
- Delivering against contract Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and business objectives
- Supporting and supervising tasks delegated to direct reports / respective team
- Executing assigned business objectives
- Management of key stakeholders in the execution and delivery of contracted activities
- Manage and direct resources efficiently and effectively
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar discipline
- Excellent communication skills when working with cross functional teams within the project and client office to provide guidance and input with regards to instrument specifications and modifications
- A proven track record for delivering projects within scope, budget and schedule
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you're an experienced Lead Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.