Do you enjoy working with cutting-edge energy equipment?Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems? Join our Drilling Services Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our global team rebuild and requalify equipment to be deployed into the field for directional drilling. We are a team who successfully deliver the highest quality of service. Deliver a flawless service to our customers
Under general supervision, provide instructions and solutions on day-to-day wellsite work and activities supported by a Senior colleague. You will provide advice and direction to external customers and third-party wellsite colleagues as appropriate.
Partner with the best As a Field Specialist - Drilling, you will be responsible for:
• Being mentored by experienced team members to learn and develop product line tools and services
• Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
• Building successful long-term customer relationships that lead to high levels of customer satisfaction and contract growth Fuel your passion To be successful in this role you will:
• Have a Bachelor's degree in Geology or Engineering.
• Be able to show a good general knowledge of the Gas and Oil industry
• Show good mechanical aptitude.
• Be a team player and display good communication skills
• Have good communication, including advanced English and inter-personal skills; excellent customer awareness.
• Have fluent Portuguese.
• Have the ability to travel at short notice and work away from home for periods of time
• Be able to work in a 24/7 service environment, based on an agreed shift schedule
• Availability to live in Macaé-RJWork in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.