Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
We have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Service Representative based out of our Clairemont Facility. The successful candidate will benefit from an excellent career program working with state of the art equipment.
This position acts a liaison between the customer and various departments. Duties include:
- Assist customers through processing of orders.
- Respond to customer needs and quoting specific customer requirements as per job
- Provides pricing and delivery information.
- Provide job specific information on call sheets
- Choose proper tools and layout a job with guidance from management
- Coordinate repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Set up appropriate planning of personnel and/or equipment in applicable systems
- Schedules assignments and coordinates activities for equipment and crews
- Responsible for expediting equipment orders and managing orders through completion of all jobs per customer requirements
- Manage high volume of emails including responding and following up to all emails with definitive responses
- Enter sales orders as received from domestic, international, and intercompany customers
- Coordinate order changes with customer
- Provide technical assistance to external and internal customers
- Positively influence customers with proposed options/solutions
- Work with supervisor to resolve customer issues
- Must be available for weekly on call rotation 24/7 at different intervals
- Reporting and filing of paperwork as required
- Service and maintain down-hole fishing equipment
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality System Manual, Quality Procedure Manual, and Department Operating Procedures
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraint of the job
- Minimum 8-10+ years related experience with oil field experience
- Proficient problem-solving skills and conflict management
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of products to be sold and purchased
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to manage multiple service/job requests
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience working with JD Edwards software is an asset