Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands
Job title: Lead Electrical Engineer
Location: Schiedam, Netherlands
Duration: 12 months to permanent
• You work on various projects led by a project leader within a multidisciplinary
• design team.
• You are responsible for the total qualitative design up to and including the final specification phase.
• You can also come into contact with all conceivable activities regarding electrical installations, such as:
• Het opstellen van consumer lists, lay outs, key one line diagrams.
• Doing Load Studies
• Creating datasheet, requisitions for suppliers
• Depending on the size of the project, you will have a number of engineers under your care. You guide and coach them in their work and development. You are responsible for a high-quality document that is sent out to customers and suppliers.
• You have a completed MBO or HBO education in the field of Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics or AOT.
• You have approximately 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in the process and/or chemical industry.
• You can work independently in a team and have an analytical ability.
• You have good communication and written skills in both Dutch and English.
• You have relevant experience in leading a team and have the right coaching skills.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!