- Minimum of 5 years of operational and HSE training experience ( instructional experience preferred )
- Proficient in English (written and oral) with strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 5 years in the delivery of training programs focused on operational training safety and professional development (H2S, Heart-saver, Fall Protection, Risk Management and Hazard Communication preferred).
- Familiar with OSHA, Nebosh regulations and OPITO accredited assessor and verifier.
- Experience facilitating both in-person and virtual classes.
- Strong ability to develop and maintain relationships at different levels within the organization and expert ability to effectively manage a classroom environment during training.
Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be required to perform the following:
- Conduct operational, safety, and hands-on courses and learning content (in person and virtually).
- Successfully complete and maintain certifications.
- Collaborate with other learning professionals in the development of new course material.
- Review curricula and make recommendations on utilizing state-of-the-art training aids and techniques, including computer-based and interactive training systems
- Under the direction of the supervisor, conduct classroom training and hands-on training activities.
- Be an effective team member who consistently practices proven characteristics of effective teaming.