Company: NES Fircroft
Skills: Process Technician
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Esbjerg, Denmark
Chief Production Operator
Rotation - 2/3 rotation (2 weeks offshore / 3 weeks onshore)
Working Hours - 12 hours shift
*Day shift and night shift will be rotated on every alternate offshore trip
Participation in required courses must be expected during the home period.
START DATE - 01.10.2021
END DATE - 31.08.2022
DURATION - 11 month
SCOPE OF WORK
• Operate the facilities on a day to day basis.
• Ensure operations are executed within operating envelope and in accordance with company rules and procedures.
• Perform the first degree of maintenance.
• Act as Area Authority, opening at location permit to work (final checks, TBT, Hazard identification, permit to work compliance etc.)
• Conduct the daily rounds to monitor the facilities, log data, check integrity threats, check safe operation of third parties)
• Prepare and execute isolations and breaking containment verifying and ensuring the safety before any work is released.
• Perform gas, NORM and other testing required to verify equipment is safe to work on for other teams.
• Perform random audits on working locations
• Coordinate the daily production team activities.
• Educational background as process technician, skilled craftsmen or similar with craftsman diploma.
• 5 years of experience with process, preferably from oil and gas industry.
• Preferably former work as Production Operator
• Good analytical skills, structured and able to follow instructions closely.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English. Danish is a strong advantage and preferred.
• Clear focus on HSE.
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.