Lab TechnicianDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Would you like to help shape and implement our Bently Nevada Services?Join our Bently Nevada Team!
Bently Nevada, a Baker Hughes business, offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection solutions that help customers achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible.Partner with the best
In this role you will be part of our metrology lab team responsible for executing automated and manual calibration procedures, work with cross functional teams, and promote the necessity of equipment calibration & quality process efficiency.
As a Lab Technician, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Ensuring all calibrations are complete and accurately documented.
- Developing calibration procedures of varying difficulty
- Interfacing with vendors to ensure that the proper calibration requirements are met.
- Working with customers to ensure requirements are met and issues resolved.
- Supporting internal and external customer audits and ISO certifications.
- Develop and implement improvements to reduce cost, processes, and cycles
To be successful in this role you will:
Working with us
- Require a two-year electronics technology degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience and or Knowledge in interpreting product specifications.
- Experience and or Knowledge of ISO processes and procedures.
- Experience and or Knowledge in writing Fluke MetCal software.
- Experience and or Knowledge of calibration processes.
- Experience with oscilloscopes, multi-meters, function generators.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Bently Nevada a Baker Hughes business. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.