Manufacturing AssociateAre you passionate about Warehouse and Logistics?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Baker Hughes Bently Nevada team
Bently Nevada, a Baker Hughes business, offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection solutions that help customers achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible.Partner with the best
As Manufacturing Associate, you will perform the daily operations of plants to ensure reliability and consistency on the production line. Includes Service Shops.
As Manufacturing Associate, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing inspection of purchased parts, materials, components, and equipment
- Determining and execute the methods, sequences, and procedures necessary for work completion
- Working from engineering drawings, sketches, data sheets, specifications, and the computer
- Determining the appropriate course of action to effectively execute on the processes required
- Working effectively in a team environment
- Verify vendor discrepancies with Receiving Inspection
- Printing packing list when order is filled
- Expediting orders one day prior to ship datelocations
- Distributing incoming material and documents within Minden
- Unloading freight with proper material handling equipmentEntering relevant data into computer
- Receiving purchase orders; inspect freight for damage
To be successful in this role you will:
Working with us
- Be willing to learn and follow internal Health, Safety and Environmental policies to ensure compliance
- Have High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
- Have Minimum 6 months of experience in manufacturing, warehouse, assembly, customer service, clerical, technical and/or mechanical role.
- Be Available to work first shift- Monday through Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm and overtime and weekends as needed.
- Operation/use of various material conveyance systems, personal computer, Microsoft Office software, E-mail, packing materials.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.