Skills: Contracts Administration, Purchasing
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
Senior Procurement Coordinator Stavanger, Norway
Contract opportunity: 9-12 month opportunity initially
Start date: Urgent
Location: Stavanger, Norway
For one of our Norwegian based engineering clients, we seek to attract a Senior Procurement Coordinator on a contract basis.
The role would suit a 10+ year experienced procurement professional with an Oil&Gas project background, who is based in Norway at present.
For more information or to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Angus McCormick at Leap29 directly.
- Effective and efficient establishment of contracts and orders (including planning, execution, documentation, and controls) for procurement of goods and services in accordance with specifications and in the most economical advantageous way for the company
- Assure that the Procurement Processes and relevant documents are according to the company/corporate procedures
- Perform Bid Evaluation and prepare final recommendation
- Prepare Contracts/Purchase, Orders documentations
- Assure the Contract management from a commercial point of view
- Support the preparation of reports of purchasing data to be prepared and submitted to HQ and national and international authorities in compliance with internal and external requirements
- Implement and execute Contract Strategies, Invitation to Tender, Bid opening, negotiation (where applicable) and evaluation, contractual drafts and awarding documentation
- Support post-award phase in accordance to procedures
Your required expertise:
- Bachelor degree, education at lower level can be compensated with more experience
- 10+ years
- Procurement and/or oil & gas experience, commercial mindset, strategic, structural and ethical behaviour. Negotiations, communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Procurement Systems
Does this sounds like the next step of your career?
If so, please do not hesitate to contact Angus McCormick at Leap29 directly.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!