Project ManagerWould you like to be part of a team delivering world class service to our customers?Would you like to work on industry-leading projects?Be part of a team that keeps moving!
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor well and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry leading. As a team we manage successful project integrations from a large portfolio of multiple products, both on and offsite for our customers.Partner with the best
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for project delivery, profit & loss accountability and customer satisfaction through management of project related activities and resources.
As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to provide support for execution and delivery of customer projects and requirements
- Managing the project budget for assigned area, customer change requests and overall profitability for the business
- Producing, coordinating and maintaining execution plans and resources to enable effective delivery of customer projects
- Building successful long term customer relationships that lead to high levels of customer satisfaction and contract growth
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university / college OR proven experience in a Project Management role.
- Be able to demonstrate project management skills and be experience in project leadership
- Have fluent oral and written communication skills in English
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Please discuss your prefered working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.