Working closely with the Regional leadership team as well as the Manufacturing facility & functional leaders, the Senior PM will be the key reference point with the customer for complex Flexible Pipe Projects. The candidate will be responsible for executing and delivering multiple Flexible Pipe Systems on-time and on-budget.Responsibilities:
Working through the project life-cycle including; Planning, Engineering, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Quality, Logistics etc. The candidate will develop a detailed understand of the Flexible Pipe Systems product and manufacturing processes which will be critical in identifying and mitigating project risk to drive flawless execution. The candidate will drive execution across the business functions to ensure timely, on-budget delivery of projects.
The candidate will play an active role in working closely with the regional sales & commercial teams to build in-depth customer relationships within the region.
The candidate while be responsible for the following:
- HSE & Quality Leadership commitment, engaging and driving safety values.
- Lead customer kick-off meetings, project status meetings, Baker Hughes site visits, customer project reviews and customer projects audits
- Translating customer needs/requirements into detailed project plans shared with company.
- Drive flawless execution to project deliverables across the business functions.
- Delivering projects on-time and on-budget
- Building positive long-term relationships which regional customer which help to capture market share.
- Promote a risk management mind-set, identify and eliminate project risk.
- Understanding customer contracts and executing within contract parameters while mitigating risk
- Focus on driving financial performance e.g. Cash & Margin.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college or proven years of experience in Project Management - Functional Management
- Established project management skills
- Fluent in Chinese
The ideal candidate has customer centric behavior
- Proven change agent with ability to influence at all organization levels
- Team builder and player, leading cross-functional teams and improvement efforts
- Decisive, vision and self-motivated - able to take conceptual direction and translate into concrete approaches to deliver direction
- Is able to deal with complex customers and meet specific requirements when needed.
- Strives for achieving the project goals and customer satisfaction.
- Has passion for the work, intellectual rigor and professional discipline while running the project.
- Has strong team leadership and team building skills.
- Is a team player, able to effectively communicate with peers and leaders.
- Has good influencing and communicating skills when dealing with different functions.
- Knowledge of O&G technology
- PMI/ PMP Certification - (Desired)
- Quality and cost driven
- Financial/ Technical analysis acumen
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.