Skills: Rotating Equipment
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Wood is recruiting for a Rotating Equipment Engineer who has previous experience of working across Feasibility Studies, FEED and EPCm projects.
- Execute Rotating Equipment Group work scope in accordance with applicable Project Procedures and Standards
- Preparation of Datasheets, Material requisitions for the defined rotating equipment and packages
- Review of Vendor's quotations, prepare Technical Bid Evaluations and recommend the final technically acceptable Vendor
- Review of Vendor Drawings and Documentation as per relevant Technical Practices
- Coordinate with inter-discipline staff on all technical issues to arrive at appropriate resolution
- Correspond with the Vendor on technical matters and ensure that action is taken where necessary
- Witness Equipment/Package FAT & SAT
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 5-10 years of experience in Refinery / Petrochemical / Chemical projects
- Knowledge of various rotating equipment and packages
- Well versed with international codes & standards
- Possess good interpersonal skills with sound written and oral communication skills
- Highly motivated, well organized, resourceful and proactive
- A team player and able to work under pressure
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.