Skills: Logistics Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Gillette, Wyoming, United States
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Logistics Coordinator in Gillette, WY Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more. This position is responsible for shipping, mixing, batching, loading, milling or other duties as needed. Schedule flexibility with ability to work overnight shifts is a must.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Movement of People, Forecast Planning and Resource Management
- Demonstrable experience in the movement of materials from receipt until delivery
- Delivery focused with proven experience in achieving project goals while maintaining high standards in HSSE at all times
- Ability to interface and interact with management and client representatives at all levels
- Experience in the production of reports and presenting information
Skills / Qualifications
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.