Are you passionate about developing innovative electronics/electrical solutions?Are you passionate about working in a product development environment?Join our innovating Engineering team
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together, creating oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our subsea and surface-pressure capabilities are industry-leading and commercially innovative.Bringing Technology to life
You will be involved in the development of subsea electric actuators and systems requirements, specifications and design. You will be part of electrical/electronic hardware and system integration tests. You will be involved in all phases, from customer discussions through to development, delivery and aftermarket.
As an Electronics Engineer - Subsea Electric Actuators, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Executing and steering the given engineering tasks to completion (Independently or part of a team).
- Estimating and controlling duration, budget and schedule for assigned tasks, accountable for delivery. Identifying changes, opportunities and cost savings for tasks assigned.
- Ensuring Electronics component and system designs have appropriate analytics, empirical design/testing, and production level verification. Developing qualification/test programs for products and ability to set-up and execute prescribed tests.
- Implementing circuit card designs that interface to firmware, hardware and software. Interpretation of client's standards and global practices to be implemented on assigned work.
- Creating/Reviewing/Approving of engineering Parts/Documents/Procedures/Study Reports/ Design/Requirement as per guidelines and authorization.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have BSc. or MSc. from an accredited university or college within Electronics, Cybernetics, Telecommunication or Mechatronics.
- Be familiar with design tools like Altium Designer, Spice or equivalent.
- Have knowledge of CAN, Modbus, ethernet protocols.
- Have working knowledge and experience of PCB design - low & extremally low voltage, analogue & digital circuits (including microcontrollers), typical automation solution (based on PLCs).
- Have experience with AVR, ARM and DSP microcontrollers. Experience with motor control (Brushless DC Motors, servos etc).
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasionally working remotely from home or any other work location
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.