Job DescriptionOnsite Reliability Engineer (Bently Nevada)Do you have a passion for delivering all types of reliability solutions?Do you have a passion for delivering all types of maintenance solutions and to our customers?Join our Bently Nevada Services team
ARMS Reliability, part of Baker Hughes Bently Nevada is a leading global provider of reliability solutions, supporting some of the world's largest resource, power and utility companies. Using innovative technology, advisory services and decades of reliability engineering experience, we are transforming the way companies manage the reliability of their assets.Partner with the best
As an Onsite Reliability Engineer, you are responsible to perform engineering services for customers to meet profit, quality and customer satisfaction targets. The Reliability Engineer generally works with minimal supervision to a project plan with the capability to adjust that plan as necessary to achieve customer satisfaction targets.
As an Onsite Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working with minimal supervision in a broad area of expertise on small projects or as part of larger projects, able to select appropriate approaches and methodologies, capable of and sometimes assumes the role of project lead.
- Demonstrating leadership behaviors and is an active collaborator in building the team capabilities, coaches and trains others in reliability methods.
- Being widely experienced in Reliability methodologies and ARMS approaches, actively contributes to business development.
- Being personally responsible for their own effectiveness and regularly re-assesses performance to improve quality and delivery.
- Performing engineering services for customers to meet profit, quality and customer satisfaction targets.
- Working with minimal supervision to a project plan with the capability to adjust that plan as necessary to achieve customer satisfaction targets.
- Being advisor in data analysis applications and experience in maintenance control databases.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be Degree-qualified in an Engineering discipline.
- Have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role in maintenance / reliability within the mining, processing, oil & gas, utilities or manufacturing industries
- Good understanding of Statutory requirement in product like Pump, pressure vessel, tanks, safety valves, chemicals.
- Have good communicating skill in English and Mandarin language.
- Have strong computer literacy, proficient in use of Microsoft office products particularly excel and access
- Have experienced in project management approaches and software, and able to demonstrate competency in all stages of project execution.
- Have experienced in using Isograph Software range and OnePM.
- Have experienced delivering ASM
- Have experienced in the application of reliability methods and techniques gained within relevant industry.
- Have experienced in data analysis including extraction from various data sources the ability to summarize data into conclusions
- Have experienced in Leading a project team and have a working knowledge of the project elements including timelines, deliverables and budgets.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
This role is working with our customer on-site. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.