Sr Data ScientistWould you like to be a part of Data Science Team?Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?
Join our Digital Technology - Data Science team!
Would you like to be part of a team to move the energy technology forward and make energy delivery safer, cleaner, and more efficient by developing and applying innovative solutions? We invite you to join a multidisciplinary team delivering Data Science solutions to the most current and future pressing problems in energy.
Partner with the best
Our Digital Technology " Data Science team's vision is to empower Baker Hughes with the capabilities of artificial intelligence, machine learning, and big data to be the energy industry leader in digital transformation. We leverage enterprise data to deliver an enterprise-level digital transformation
As a Sr Data Scientist, you will be responsible for:
- Building and deploying up-to-date machine and deep learning models into on cloud and on-prem ;
- Building Enterprise wide Cloud ML infrastructure automation solutions;
- Liaising with the Data Engineers, Data Scientists and DevOps engineers in developing and implementing the MLOps framework.
- Having good Engineering skills in implementing scalable ML pipelines on cloud/on-prem
- Having exposure to Kubeflow / TFX for model optimisation and orchestration; Docker and container orchestration experience is a must.
- Having knowledge of tools, methods, and machine and deep learning techniques is a must.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a Graduate in Computer Science or "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology Engineering and Math). At least 5 yrs of equivalent work experience.
- Have experience using AI/ML services on AWS/Azure/GCP. Cloud AI/ML certifications is a plus.
- Have experience in deploying infrastructure through an automation a CICD pipeline; CloudFormation / Terraform Templates experience is desired
- Have experience in developing deployment and monitoring automation solutions using scripting (Python, PowerShell, Java, Node.js, .NET, etc.).
- Have experience exposure with code management tools and platforms like Git and GitHub/JFrog/Artifactory for integration.
- Have experience in creating continuous integration pipelines (Jenkins, Maven CI, Travis CI, etc.).
- Have exposure to installing and maintaining CUDA Drivers up-to-date on cloud and on-prem
- Have exposure to Nvidia DGX servers or Pods will be a bonus. Exposure to compute sizing/optimisation for ML/DL techniques such as LSTM/BERT/RNN/GNN/ statistical modelling.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.