Skills: Electrical Engineering
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Location: Basra, Iraq
As a member of ZFOD you will be responsible for:
- Gathering information, studying and analysing data to identify the maintenance works that are required for the plant, machineries and equipment operational efficiency and reliability standards for the Installations' certification and certifying authority prescription.
- Supervising, monitoring, and execution of action plans and carry out superior instructions to translate such requirements into effective maintenance works.
- Follow up the daily routine maintenance activities in accordance with approved Permit to Work and Company procedures and best practices.
- Management of personnel's shift schedule, travel arrangement, helicopter booking request, installation transfer, etc.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
- High technical school diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- English language and computer literate.
- Several years' experience as a discipline supervisor in the Oil and Gas Industry (preferably on offshore).
- Knowledgeable with the revision and optimization of PMP instruction.
- Familiar with the materials, equipment and work methods used by the oil industry.
WORK PATTERN: Rotational 28/28
LOCATION: BASRA-IQ-ONSHORE ZUBAIR
Contract type: Fixed Term Contract
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.