Skills: QA / QC / Inspection, Contracts Engineer, Supply Chain Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Basrah, Basra Governorate, Iraq
As a member of Eni Iraq/ZFOD you will be responsible for:
- Assisting the procurement section with the verification and approval of the Vendor List according to the contract strategy and the procurement plan.
- Assisting Vendor Qualification & Development in Iraq, including market intelligence activities.
- Managing the communications channel concerning Vendor Qualification with Eni, other Companies within the Eni Group, and with Eni Iraq Partners.
- Develop relations internally with EIBV and ZFOD
- Managing, updating, and maintaining the Product and Services Classification List and relevant Vendor Qualification & Development databases.
- Analyzing feedbacks on Vendors as received by the User.
- Being a member of the Vendor Qualification Team.
- Updating the Vendor Qualification Capability Profile through periodic analysis of Vendor's re-evaluation and feedback reports.
- Managing external contractors assisting in the Vendor Qualification Process.
- Providing support in developing of local content in Vendor's capability profile.
- Providing support in registration of potential suppliers in EIBV Vendor Qualification & Development databases.
- Supporting the department in producing internal reports, which enable to identify suitable planning and monitoring of the activity carried out within the Unit.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company and Eni HQ applicable procedures.
- Demonstrating a personal commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment by abiding by:
- Iraqi Statutory Health, Safety & Environmental Regulations
- EIBV Corporate Health, Safety & Environment Policy, and applying EIBV Safety Management System
- Ensuring EIBV Corporate Health, Safety & Environment Policy are included in Purchase Requisition documents
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- Experience in oil and gas projects.
- Experience of contracts and procurement.
- Previous experience working in the Middle East Area is desirable.
- Educated to degree level (preferable Engineering, Economics, or Legal) is desirable.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge and experience of Oil and Gas Industry (Market & Business).
- Knowledge of ISO Standards related to HSE&Q (ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 series).
- Knowledge of Audit Criteria and relevant tools.
- Full competency with MS Office.
- Knowledge of communication processes and relevant tools.
Fixed Term Contract, 28/28 Rotation
At Eni, people are the key to our success, which is why our values are focused on diversity, and lifelong learning.
Eni evaluates applications regardless of candidates' personal and cultural characteristics or orientations. If your application is among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process .
Together we have greater energy.
Welcome to Eni – and your future with a dynamic global business that operates across the entire energy supply chain. Eni’s 30,000 employees can be found on virtually every continent. Throughout the 67 countries we operate in, we work on some of the most significant energy projects in the world.
Our activities span oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, as well as the supply, trading and shipping of natural gas, LNG, electricity, fuels and chemical products.
We’ve grown dramatically since our beginnings in 1953, but we’ve stayed true to our roots in many ways. Today we may be one of the largest companies in Italy and among the world’s most successful oil and gas companies in exploration, but our culture remains genuinely people-focused. Our values of respect, integrity and sustainability guide every aspect of our operations.
As for the future, we’re adapting to rapidly shifting market conditions as we complete our transformation into a fully integrated oil and gas company. Through our strong commitment to digitalisation and decarbonisation, Eni will continue to create sustainable value within this changing energy landscape.
We’re not only one of the world’s most successful energy companies — we pride ourselves on being a dynamic and exciting place to work as well. If you join us, you’ll play a key role in shaping the energies of the future.
At Eni you’ll enjoy a progressive, inclusive and forward-thinking environment, and a wide range of benefits and rewards. We care about our people's growth, which is why we invest in talent and offer development pathways to give everyone the same opportunity to flourish with us.
Reasons to join us
- Take on exciting challenges: Eni's focus is on big and ambitious projects. You'll take on challenging but rewarding work to help us extract energy at depths never reached before.
- A multicultural working environment: You’ll join a dynamic setting with cutting-edge facilities, the latest technology, and a rich and interesting mix of people from all backgrounds and specialisms.
- Make a difference in the world: Our purpose extends further than supplying energy to power the world. Sustainable development and respect for the environment is at the heart of everything that we do.
- Training and career growth: We provide training opportunities at the highest standard and encourage self-development, both in a personal capacity and a professional one.
- Compensation and incentive programmes: We reward you for your commitment and success through our competitive compensation policy, which is bespoke to each location’s local regulations.
- Pension programmes: Depending on your location, you could enrol in one of our contributory pension programmes.