Digital Marketing Communications Campaign ManagerDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Are you a Marketing Communication Specialist looking for a new opportunity?Join Baker Hughes Communications Team!
The Digital Marketing Communications Campaign Manager will develop and push strategic communications, supporting Baker Hughes growth campaigns globally. You should be passionate about how technology plays a key role in delivering sustainable solutions to our customers. You will work with the product lines' value propositions to lead integrated communications campaigns.Partner with the best
This is a hands-on role with huge scope for creativity and inspirational delivery of marketing communications and digital marketing. The manager will work closely with the team to deliver the communications strategy, which underpins Baker Hughes' energy technology vision. The right candidate should be a self-starter, with excellent project management skills, and a track record of commercial activation and creative thinking.
As a Marketing Communications Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Supporting the development of brand narratives and marketing positioning exercises.
- Developing / executing strategy for digital marketing & marcomms campaigns, events, social, content, and web operations to execute key initiatives.
- Crafting compelling content for campaigns tailoring it to specific target audiences by region and sector.
- Leading cross-functional and cross-business execution of strategic campaigns that encompass media relations, social media, marcomms and digital marketing.
- Developing and serving as lead writer and editor for a broad range of communications, such as news articles, publications, briefings, speeches, presentations, announcements, etc. for use with multiple stakeholders in support of business strategy.
- Providing efficient communication execution with customers, business leaders, trade associations and the media.
- Aligning and integrating communication plans and marketing / customer communications to strengthen the Baker Hughes brand.
- Finding new and innovative ways to move the Subsea Connect story, shaping a narrative through events, thought leadership and exhibitions.
- Providing analytics reporting and insights to improve campaign performance and audience targeting using Google Analytics, email and CRM data.
- Working with multifunctional teams including DT developers, CRM, Events, Corporate Affairs and external agencies to deliver digital projects.
- Delivering new product and service launches, owning the integrated marketing communications launch plan, ensuring the appropriate mix of tactics, methods, channels and activities that best support the desired result to optimize the communication of a consistent message of the company's brand to all stakeholders.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be execution oriented with a collaborative mind-set able to adopt a team of teams approach.
- Collaborate with creative agencies (marketing communications, advertising, digital) to shape success.
- Be a customer focused individual, capable of changing perspectives, problem solving, and adapting strategies and actions to the dynamic and changing energy market.
- Be able to travel up to 30%.
- Able to fluently speak and write in English.
- Understand Digital Marketing Principles, with ability to execute omni-channel campaigns particularly in email and social media communications.
- Have persuasive interpersonal, influencing, and presentation skills with the ability to conceptualize, structure, write, and present compelling briefs for a wide range of stakeholders.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.