Technical Support Engineer - remote work/close to Paris if possible Our client is
dedicated to developing innovative products and digital solutions in sectors in which energy is showing the greatest potential for transformation: cities, homes, industries and electric mobility. Our client is a global leader in various areas such as demand response programs or general private energy supply. Our client is a global player.
Our client is looking for an Electrical engineer or comparable for technical customer support on a technical level
(pre- and post-sales). Description:
The position will be part of our electromobility business, which offers smart grid-capable electric vehicle (EV) charging stations with first-class network management and user-related control functions that are managed via a cloud-based platform.
- Technical customer support before, during and after the sale
- Quick and effective answering of customer inquiries in person, by email, telephone or online media
- Identification and resolution of product and service problems
- Proposals for solutions and tracking and implementation of these
- Monitoring of incoming customer inquiries, technical tickets and ensuring that the correct measures are taken
- Maintaining the online product knowledge database, FAQ lists, training videos and other self- help tools
- Maintaining customer data and updating CRM tools (Salesforce) and other system information
- Providing Product and service information, technical information and training for customers and account managers
- Liaising with the marketing, sales, operations and development teams to enable on-time and accurate order delivery and improve products based on customer feedback
- Assisting in creating technical deals
- Compilation of technical requirements and implementation in MRDs ("Market Requirement Documents")
- Experience in customer service and/or product support and/or order management
- High level of enthusiasm, ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Experience with electric vehicles and/or clean energy and passion for the electrification of transport /electric mobility in general
- Strong ability to coordinate various tasks with changing priorities
- Degree in electrical engineering or similar is preferred
- Driving license desirable
- Language skills: French and English required, Italian and any other language is a plus
- Ability to work in international teams
- Willingness to travel (10%) across France and internationally
We offer: Innovation, Trust, Proactivity and Responsibility
are the core values of our Organization. We are always looking for different perspectives, ideas and points of view. Each person is important to us, independently from their gender, age, nationality, ability or any other form of diversity or specificity. We are a people focused c
ompany and we work to empower all our colleagues through development programs and lifelong learning.
We promote work flexibility, recognizing the importance of wellbeing and work-life balance.
Start date: Asap
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.