Data EngineerAre you a Data Engineer looking for a change?Would you like to a part of our dynamic D&A Team?
Join our Digital Technology - D&A Team
D&A team is responsible for design, development and implementation of the strategic BI and Analytics products for Baker Hughes. Team is based across USA, India, Europe and Saudi Arabia. Collaborate to lead outcomes across Product Companies, Regions and Functions for Baker Hughes.
Partner with the best
You would be responsible for the design and development of state-of-the-art database objects and data pipelines for the HR functional area. S/he shall execute in-line within processes and quality standards to support integrated analytics from an enterprise level. S/he will support operational excellence, ensuring performance and availability of the data platforms supporting Data products.
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Performing source data mapping and modelling aligned with the D&A product strategy
- Performing integration of multiple data source-formats using ETL tools like Talend and Stored Procedures
- Implementing different data integration methods like integration via API endpoints
- Performing a variety of data transformations to support BI and analytics initiatives
- Creating unit test plans and smoke testing for refreshing data assets or visualization products
- Creating automation of failed ETL jobs and checkpoint alerts for easy reloading of data
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a Graduate in Computer Engineering. A minimum 3 yrs of professional experience
- Have minimum of 3 yrs of development in Informatica or Talend
- Have minimum of 2 yrs of writing advanced SQL and stored procedures
- Have Understanding of logical and physical data models and data lineage
- Have good experience with SQL Database such as Oracle MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Have hands-on experience withstar schema models to convert and derive flat summary data models for analytics and summary statistics
- Have experience with cloud technologies and open source tools like python, spark, Java
- Have experience on new D&A application development and existing application optimization is required (data source identification, mapping, ingestion, modelling and transformation for analytical consumption purposes).
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.