Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Milan, Italy
Wood has an opportunity for a Junior Planning Engineer to join our Milan office on a staff basis. In this role the sucessful candidate will provide a complete planning service to the project management team, that has proven expertise in managing large, complex projects with a global reach.
- Development of detailed schedules in conjunction with the project team
- Development of progress measurement systems and reporting of progress and productivity
- Co-ordination of schedule interfaces between clients' and epc contractors' activities
- Provide regular forecasting of project schedule including key milestones
- Lead regular schedule review meetings with the project team, clients and subcontractors
- Production of weekly and monthly progress reports to the project management team
Skills / Qualifications
- Master Degree in Engineering
- A pro-active approach to solving problems and getting the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, energetic and tenacious
- Willing to share information and develop junior staff
- Availability to assignments
- Good English and Italian knowledge
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.