Skills: Reservoir Engineering
Experience: 15 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
INTERNATIONAL UPSTREAM & EXPLORATION
SR. RESERVOIR ENGINEER
• 15+ years of experience, preferably with internationally reputable operators in locations such as but not limited to Americas, Africa, MENA & Europe.
Experience & Skills
• Proven experience in undertaking assessments and assurance under SPE-PRMS, SEC or another resources management system to capture life-cycle hydrocarbon classification and uncertainty
• Proven track record of creating and delivering value to large organizations across the globe. This should include demonstrated use of technical tools, processes and analysis to impact all phases of green and brown field developments and M&A activities, such as
• Inter-disciplinary integration of field and well data
• Production forecasting driven by well, reservoir and facilities constraints
• Rapid M&A screening and evaluation using benchmarks and analogues
• Dynamic reservoir simulation and uncertainty modeling
• Supporting development options screening and valuation
• Phased or stage gated large project maturation
• Assurance role as operator or non-operator
• Decision analysis and support leading to project sanction or investment decisions
• Key Words: Classical Reservoir Engineer, Petroleum Engineering, Development Engineering, Dynamic Modeling, Reservoir Simulation, Material Balance, Well Performance, Decline Curves, SPE-PRMS, SEC, Production Forecasting, Uncertainty Modelling, Conventional and Unconventional Development Planning, Deep Water, ARIES, VALNAV, PhDWin, OFM, INTERSECT, ECLIPSE, MBAL, PETROVR
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa