Skills: Payroll, Secretarial or Administrative
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: San Ramon, California, United States
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as a Administrative assistant in San Ramon, CA. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation and more.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Administrative support to attorneys and maintaining a high level of confidentiality surrounding any sensitive information/data and supporting other team members, as required.
- Has an understanding of the litigation process, including discovery related issues and documents. - This is a MUST.
- Drafts, formats, and revises legal documents including litigation documents or correspondence and proofreads them to assure accuracy and coherency. Generates reports, presentations and other communications, as required.
- Opens, updates and closes matters within legal matter management software system, including TeamConnect or iManage.
- Maintains files and records, as required, at work location or in the iManage system.
- Works in iManage to upload documents and manages deadlines using calendaring systems.
- Organizes meeting logistics for daily, weekly, monthly and annual events. Meeting logistics include:
- catering, scheduling meeting rooms, arranging WebEx or Teams calls, setting up equipment for video conferencing, and emailing meeting notices, agendas and other key information.
- Manages group calendar for the organization for key activities and events.
- Makes travel arrangements for both domestic and international travel. Assists with any travel related visa/immigration document preparation.
- Prepares travel and other business-related expense reports which include inputting, tracking and reconciling.
- Manages purchasing card charges and reconciles monthly statements in CTREX.
- Assists with other duties and special projects, as assigned by counsel, legal analyts and other team members.
- Effectively work with other internal support groups (Law Digital Platform, CBRES, etc.) to provide superior support to attorneys and other team members.
- Serves as a back up to other administrative support in Legal and the Business Unit.
Skills / Qualifications
- 7+ years experience as administrative assistant, legal administrative assistant or in other positions with similar tasks and responsibilities
- Knowledge of legal concepts and civil processes
- Experience working in a legal department or law firm • Ensure quality results when proofing documents so they are error-free and returned to the customers within the time-frame requested
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and adapt to changing needs and deadlines
- Takes initiative and is a team player
- Bachelor's degree
- Proficient in TeamConnect
- Proficient with MS O365 (including Teams, Word, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, etc.) • WebEx proficient
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.