Control Engineer (Field Services) Do you relish the prospect of working with cutting-edge energy products?Do you like collaborating across teams to deliver success for customers?Join our innovative Control Engineering team
Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS) operates across 120 countries and serves the entire energy value-chain and industrial sector. We hold an extensive portfolio of rotating equipment, process flow, and transmission technology and lifecycle services. Our Instrument Control Engineering team uses cutting-edge technology to design gas and steam turbines, compressors and expanders.Take ownership for leading design projects
As a Field Control Engineer you will represent Baker Hughes both technically and professionally in front of our customers to ensure that equipment is installed, maintained and started properly.
As a Field Control Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Provide technical support as well as work directly with Gas Turbine Control systems, conduct loop checks and system tests during start-up, commissioning, troubleshooting and maintenance activities on customer owned sites
- Utilizing problem solving skills, engineering instructions, drawings, and process instructions for commissioning and start-up of Control Systems
- Troubleshooting control operations and maintenance problems in the steam and/or gas turbine Technologies
- Preparation of job-planning documents to define the control system scope of the outage
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree in engineering
- Have experience in energy, power plant, oil and gas or related industries
- Solid experience with different types of Control Systems and Instrumentation for Gas Turbines or Compressors
- Be able to communicate in English ( speaking/writing) and Russian
- Knowledge and experience with GE Control System Speedtronic Mark V, Mark VI, Mark Vie is a significant plus
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is working with our customers, on-site in locations across the world. When onsite, you will have the flexibility to work in line with customer working patterns. When rotation is complete, we offer you the opportunity to take leave before your next rotation.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. About Us
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.