HSE Engineer (Oilfield Equipment)Do you enjoy taking ownership for HSE Legal matters?Would you like to take ownership for our innovative HSE Program?Join our HSE team
Our Teams commitment to HSE goes beyond safety alone, occupational health and wellness is key within our center of excellence. We promote a healthy, engaged and productive workplace for employees. Our employee and organization groups coordinate healthy lifestyle events to connect people and promote health and wellness throughout our business.Partner with the best
As an HSE Engineer, you are responsible in conducting internal EHS audit to identify any EHS risk and solve the problem to make sure EHS system are properly run in this facility ,and make sure each EHS related activity in this facility is comply with local EHS requirement
As HSE Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Monitoring and interpreting governmental regulations and codes to ensure site compliance with local EHS requirements.
- Maintaining EHS Management System, and coordinate all the functions to keep the system continually improving.
- Planing and implementing internal EHS system audit to ensure the operation compliance with the company.
- Assisting in implementation of EHS programs and procedures to ensure compliance
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor degree or above education qualification
- Have at least three-year experience, in mechanism processing or gas & petroleum business.
- Have certified safety engineer qualification is preferred
- Have mature, active and positive. Be able to overcome difficulties and heavy working pressure
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working remotely from home or any other work location (up to 2 days a week)
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.