Do you enjoy managing product costs?Are you excited by the prospect of working for an industry leader in Energy Technology?Join our Team
We devise smarter systems to control and monitor oil and gas extraction. Innovating in the energy industry, our subsea and surface pressure capabilities are industry-leading.Partner with the best
As Product Costing Leader you will push for cost accuracy and cost competitiveness for the Production Controls Systems Product suite. You will work with the product team to prepare cost models for a global portfolio of pursuits and enable the bid to execute transition for our projects.
As Product Costing Leader, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Owning Product costing data for assigned Product Portfolio.
- Building cost models to support Proposals.
- Working with a cross functional team to scrutinise cost base and build cost certainty.
- Embedding lessons learned from execution teams into costed systems.
- Developing Product benchmarking reports for Products and Portfolios.
- Championing cost competitiveness objectives with the Product Management team.
- Maintaining a standard costing operating rhythm for high volume structured products.
- Identifying Proposal Specific cost risks for given portfolio.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED) and have proposals experience.
- Have a background in cost estimation/Cost engineering.
- Have relevant experience in project management, project cost estimating or cost controlling with Industrial business environment.
- Be analytically strong in cost estimating, risk assessment and reporting.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we are committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we are always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.