Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Wood is currently seeking a dynamic Senior Recruiter who has previous experience working as an advisor/consultant to the business, and has managed the recruiting life-cycle for professional/staff hires.
The successful candidate will be responsible for taking ownership of of the full life cycle recruitment process, including but not limited to facilitating workforce planning, advising hiring managers on most strategic approach to fill open positions including job description content, candidate sourcing, scheduling interviews, structure and content of offer package as well as capturing and reporting recruiting metrics through effective use of technology. Candidate should be a self-motivated, professional recruiter with the ability to multitask and manage mutiple mandates. Seeking an individual with local experience & expertise.
- Manage all aspects of the recruiting process for a portfolio of multi-level positions supporting multiple stakeholders
- Develop and execute cost-effective and creative resourcing strategies that meet the immediate and future needs of the business
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches and recruiting activities and accurate utilization of Applicant Tracking System, iCIMS
- Work cooperatively with all members of the Recruiting team to develop and implement plans and activities
- Ensure that all open roles are filled in a timely manner via effective sourcing/developing a pipeline of qualified candidates, and capable of using a variety of sourcing methods (headhunting, in-house iCIMS, referrals, LinkedIn, social media, online job portals etc.)
- Develop collaborative relationships with the business leadership, hiring manager population and HR Business Partners to support the hiring process.
- Build and maintain network of potential passive and active candidates through pro-active sourcing and networking;
- Conduct pre-screen interviews of potential candidates
- Act as brand ambassador for Wood in the marketplace through face to face interaction, candidate calls, job fairs and social media as the destination employer of choice.
Skills / Qualifications
- 7+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in a similar industry (Engineering / Consruction )
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or related field preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Must be bilingual, French / English - Oral and Written skills are required.
- Proficient in utilizing an Applicant Tracking System for sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
- Must have proficiency in all recruiting lifecycle components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, offer negotiation, and closing
- Strong proficiency in consulting with hiring managers, leveraging recruiting experience to influence hiring decisions
- It is preferred that candidates be experienced in recruitment in the following areas:
- Consulting Engineering: Mining, Civil/Geotechnical, Environmental, Water Resources, Industrial Engineers
- Projects / Construction : Project Managers, Project Controls, Engineering Managers
- Authorization to lawfully work in Canada without sponsorship from Wood is required
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.