Baker Hughes is looking for a committed Sourcing Manager to respond to the challenges of Oilfield Equipment Services operations in Stavanger (Norway).
Are you passionate about procurement and sourcing?
Do you enjoy taking ownership to ensure your team to get the job done, with the highest quality results?
Are you looking for working in a diverse and challenging environment?
This job is for you! Be part of a successful team
To negotiate with dedicated providers according to specific policies. Achieve the best contractual conditions while also ensuring internal customer satisfaction. Expertise within a field comprising of different approaches, methodologies, techniques and processes. Partner with the best
As a Sourcing Manager, you will be responsible to:
Fuel your passion
- Define and improve Sourcing execution and strategies at business or plant level. May also include management of regional & business teams.
- Provide advice and guidance to functional management or business functions on approaches, projects and programs in the functional area or affecting business organization and ways of working.
- Lead the Sourcing team to achieve functional and business targets
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems
- Leads design and implementation of projects. Work goals typically span 1-2 years to complete and the impact is felt over the 12 month - 2 years time horizon
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Have BSc or MSc from an accredited university or college.
- Proven additional years of experience in Sourcing Management.
- Have significant experience in Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Management.
- Show expertise and extensive experience in people management with proven leadership skills in a matrix organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
Provenyears Sourcing / Procurement, team lead experience, Energy market sector knowledge.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.