Lead Sourcing Specialist - Buying/ProcurementDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Would you like to be part of our Turbomachinery Process Solutions Product Line?Join our Baker Hughes Turbomachinery Sourcing Product Line!
Our Procurement Team provides support for regional and corporate projects. We are in contact with local and regional teams to collaborate and innovate. We manage the buying process and engage in commercial sourcing management in order to achieve the best contractual conditions and best results for company.Partner with the best
As a Lead Sourcing Specialist, you will be responsible for defining procurement strategies and managing Buying activity of a Variety of parts, as part of India Procurement Management Center of Excellence (COE). In this role you will follow an individual work plan, manage global stake holders & suppliers, meet day-to-day short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action and long- term planning.
As a Lead Sourcing Specialist - Buying/Procurement, you will be responsible :
Fuel your passion
- To manage the buying process for a given set of goods. Apply sourcing policy, interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications and budgets
- To have a thorough understanding of commodity strategy development, Should cost models, Negotiation techniques, E Auctions and application of approaches, theories, methodologies in a concrete organizational context
- Well verse with commodity strategy development, the approaches, supplier development, new supplier assessment/audit, Financial Risk analysis, Balance sheets.
- Have clarity on concepts of Savings, Deflations, Margin Enhancement and methods & tools to maximize
- Capability to understand and interpret technical documents and drawings and lead discussion with suppliers on the same.
- Hands on with Oracle/ SAP ERP management tools and buying process cycle, Place and follow-up on POs within give cycle time
- Manage relationships with suppliers for PO execution, Negotiation management for T&C agreements, Long term strategic agreements, Rebates etc . Manage problems and schedule changes
- Advises Functional managers regarding projects, processes and procedures in the own field
- Handles communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered.
- Contributes to project as a team member or leads small projects. Work goals typically take 3-6 months to complete and the time horizon for results/impact is typically 2-12 months after the event
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have experience with manufacturing of Electro mechanical products is desirable and know-how of, Electronic manufacturing processes is an add on
- Have hands-on and ability to handle multiple priorities in an international environment with Matrix organization
- Have an Engineering Degree from a accredited university (with 8-10 yrs. of experience in Sourcing) preferably from Mechanical/Electrical Engineering background
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.