General Accounting Analyst Would you like to develop your career with a Global Energy company?Do you enjoy utilizing your outstanding analytic skills?Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.Partner with the best
As a General Accounting Analyst, you will be working closely with a group of professional supporting the General Accounting team within Global Finance Organization.
As a General Accounting Analyst, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Involving effectively in review of Other Asset process
- Monitoring and reviewing the prepayment, sundry receivables and undistributed process with heavy involvement with different stakeholders.
- Preparing and review the monthly balance sheet reconciliations prepared by the team and Accenture.
- Governance of Quality Audit Reconciliation prepared by the team and Accenture
- Analysing on regular basis, advising for improvements and corrective actions.
- Supporting Balance Sheet Flux / DRCR commentaries on Quarterly basis.
- Responsible for designing and implementing internal controls over financial reporting, including accounting policy implementations, SOX, distributed controllership, process simplification and internal controls over IPP monitoring and risk. Serve as controllership experts on financial system and ERP implementations.
- Enhance market penetration across Product Companies
- Contributes to project as a team member. Work goals typically take 1-3 month to complete and results are seen immediately or within 1-2 months
- Communicating and collaborating with colleagues and the business about design and coordination
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Finance).
- Have good attention to detail with good analytical skills.
- Have experience in Shared Service is an added advantage
- Have 3 years' experience in General Accounting is an advantage.
- Have a good working knowledge and understanding of ERP systems - Oracle/Oscar/Pascal/ DS SAP/S4P HANA/SAP LIP is an added advantage.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Occasional home working possible.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Fast paced environment with an exciting work life
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.