- Method statement, working instruction, the way we work within area of responsibility
- Monitoring, expediting, and coordinating activities within areas of responsibility. Ensure that all deliverables regarding planning are completed on due time, in accordance with the project schedules.
- Follow up that reporting of work progress is performed every week.
- Assist in handling off technical challenges such as NCR, SQ, etc.
- Reports envisaged critical activities, which might have an effect on project execution to ATH construction discipline lead.
- Implementation of quality standard and ensure that the work is done to the specified quality.
- HSE activities within area of responsibility.
- Positive working environment for the members.
- Inputs to endorsement report within defined area of responsibility.
- Planning activities related to interface with other disciplines in project organizational.
- Planning activities related to interface with other suppliers, 3rd parties, and relevant tasks in contractual deliverables.
- Work together and advice (and train-up if needed) local planning recourses
- Assist on daily/weekly reports on progress, challenges, upsides, downsides and so on
- Administrate Power BI and update, adjust in accordance with project need
- Bachelor or Vocational Degree in Engineering or related field experience
- Minimum 4-5 years of experiences in Planning fabrication & installation work in Onshore / Offshore Oil & Gas or related industry with DNV and/or Norsok specification.
- Knowledge of international Codes and Standards such as: DNV or NORSOK and other which related to fabrication and installation work.
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing.
- Good communication and teamwork skills and team player
- Good skill related to area and system planning on all discipline.
- Familiar with Safran, fabrication computer systems (AST) and PACS
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.