Clean Integrated Power Solutions Architect ( This role is open across APAC region )Would you like ownership of complex, cutting edge energy projects?Do you have a passion for delivering new technology, solving problems for our customers?Join our Team!
Baker Hughes is the first and only comprehensive provider of digital oilfield products, services and solutions. Drawing inspiration from its rich heritage as an inventor company, Baker Hughes harnesses the passion and expertise of its people to improve productivity throughout the entire energy value chain.Be involved in exciting and original projects
As a Clean Integrated Power Solutions Architect, you'll own project control activity globally and lead consistent functional specifications for projects implementation. Your activities will be conducted to better understand customers' expectations. You'll show deep understanding of concepts, approaches and methodology used. You'll show deep expertise on the level of a technological field.
As a Clean Integrated Power Solutions Architect, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Defining features, specifications and requirements according to which the integrated power solution is delivered to specific customer.
- Supporting technical discussions with customers until order win and provide necessary support during project execution.
- Assessing market and technology developments in the clean integrated power space and articulate implications to Baker Hughes.
- Supporting creation and delivery of customer value proposition through consultative and advisory model.
- Supporting commercial organization with FEED specification influence to serve as Key Accounts standard buying reference.
- Developing engineering and installation technical work scope, supporting cost estimates to facilitate offering in area of expertise.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a BSc in Engineering with major experience in Power Gen and/or Oil & Gas industry.
- Have at least 10 years' experience in managing customer requirement / technical sales across multiple market segments. (Industrial power - Hospital, University etc)
- Have displayed additional experience in enterprise system solution architecture and design integrating different energy sources including Renewable, Fuel Cells with references in early engagement activities that led to significant business growth.
- Show ability to balance technical expertise with commercial strategy to build deep relationships with key customers.
- Show experience in leading a Key NPI to position commercial requirements back to product development team.
- Display major experience in mechanical/electrical/E&IC engineering background preferably in an EPC setup.
- Show experience in system integration, defining design and execution of distributed power /microgrid or projects of similar kind.
- Have a good outcome/solution/strategic selling mindset and System of Systems thinking.
- Display excellent communications skills in English, with an ability to engage and influence stakeholders at all levels.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.