Skills: Maintenance Technician
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Williston, North Dakota, United States
Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We have an exciting opportunity for Repair and Maintenance Technician who is looking for a new career in the Oil and Gas Industry. You will be fully trained and be assigned a mentor who will support you throughout your career. Due to the nature of this role, you will ideally be hands on.
Primary role will be to assemble, disassemble and diagnose issues within rod pumps and rod pumping accessories.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Has responsibility for providing "hands-on" technical support to the production, and repair of equipment and/or tools.
- In shop environment, receives field tools, takes them apart, repairs and refurbishes tool to go back to the field using blueprints, manuals, following protocols.
- Primarily activity is at workshop, troubleshooting, repairing, refurbishing, implementing mandatory modifications and executing and/or planning preventive and corrective maintenance of field equipment and tools, helping to mitigate assets related non-productive time and improve overall field service delivery performance.
- He/she may be required to attend a client location to perform his/her duties whenever an R&M task is deemed necessary to carry over a field operation.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford
- Mechanically Inclined
- Good team player
- Good communication
- Must be able to be on call 24/7 on a rotational basis with colleagues