Skills: Truck / HGV Driver
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Odessa, Texas, United States
Looking for a career opportunity? Come join Wood as a CDL Driver in Odessa, TX. R esponsible for providing chemical treatments to oil wells, and the maintenance and safe operation of any type of vehicle used to deliver chemicals to customers, plants and/or warehouse locations. Wood offers health benefits, 401k, vacation, LTD/STD and more. Local candidates only.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required
- Chemical treating of all scheduled wells and locations on a regular basis.
- Maintain chemical inventory reports.
- Present a professional manner and work closely with salespeople to satisfy customer requirements.
- Maintain regular communication with sales and supervisor in order to report field problems and/or safety hazards.
- Maintain truck and equipment in a safe and operable condition at all times by performing daily and periodic mechanical and safety inspections.
- Maintain driver's hours of service by using Turnpike and/or paper logbook reporting.
- Keeps current on safety techniques and take advantage of all opportunities to improve driving and safety skills.
- Recognize and avoid safety hazards in the work environment.
- Properly load trucks, prepare daily bills of lading, schedule the order of daily treatments and submit treating reports to sales.
Skills / Qualifications
- Must currently hold a valid Class A or B Commercial Driver's License (CDL),
- Haz-Mat and Tanker Endorsement preferred or willing to obtain first 30 days of employment
- 1 year of commercial driving experience, compliant with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and DOT regulations, within the past three years required
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of industry experience
- 5/2 schedule
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.