Skills: Operations Management, Project Management, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Oslo, Norway
Business Support Lead
Following a strategic carve-out for Lloyd's Register (LR) Group, LR's Energy business is now Vysus Group.
Vysus Group is a leading engineering and technical consultancy offering specialist asset performance, risk management and project management expertise across complex industrial assets, energy assets (oil and gas, nuclear, renewables), the energy transition, rail and road.
Business Support Lead
Lead a team in the provision of systems, processes and project support to business lines globally
Develop skills and experience in a junior leadership and management role.
Lead a team of Service Delivery Support personnel to provide timely and balanced support to respective Team Business Lines across the project lifecycle in:
- Information Systems (IFS ERP)
- Compliance and project reporting
- Project controls
- Aged debt management
- Business Line-specific responsibilities
- Manage the provision of support and ensure effective liaison across key parts of the business: Business and Project Managers, FP&A Leads, Commercial.
- Day to Day planning of activities
- Professional development, career management
- Training - identification and resolution of any training requirements
- Support other areas, including: contract & commercial, onboarding of contractors through PO issuance; invoice payment; customer invoicing.
- Report up to Business Services Manager, and ensure project red-flag issues, risks, and best practice/lessons learned are reported in a timely manner.
You will need:
- A practical approach and the ability to work to tight deadlines along with being adaptable and well organised
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Competence with IS products including Microsoft Office. Experience of IFS ERP advantageous.
- Experience in managing data, spreadsheets and producing reports, KPIs and recommendations.
- Experience of leading by example in delivering a high level of customer service individually and as part of a team.
- Experience in reviewing processes and procedures and make changes as required to ensure maximum efficiency as part of the team.