Skills: Project Management, Secretarial or Administrative
Other Skills: ERP support,purchase orders,credit control,project controls
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Oslo, Norway
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Norway
Temporary position (vikariat): Project Support Analyst
Start date: ASAP
End date: 31st of December 2021
As a Project Support Analyst, you are expected to provide timely and balanced support to respective Team Business Lines across the project lifecycle in:
- Information Systems (IFS ERP)
- Compliance and project reporting
- Project controls
- Support and ensure effective liaison across key parts of the business: Business and Project Managers, FP&A Leads, Commercial.
We are looking for a colleague who has:
- A practical and structured approach and the ability to work to tight deadlines along with being adaptable and well organized.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Competence with IS products including Microsoft Office. Experience of IFS ERP is advantageous.
- Experience in managing data, spreadsheets and producing reports and KPIs.
- High level of customer service individually and as part of a team.
- Educational background in economics or/and finance is advantageous.
We are looking for you who can identify with our values:
- Passionate in your commitment to delivering excellence in everything you do.
- Motivated by building strong relationships and partnerships with people around you.
- Be a trusted advisor putting independence and integrity in the forefront, showing consideration for the environment and others.
Position cab be based in Oslo, Copenhagen, Trondheim or Bergen.
All applications will be treated confidentially. The application deadline is 25th of June 2021 and applications will be processed continuously.
Vysus Group reserves the right to request a background check on prioritized candidates as part of our recruitment process.