Skills: IT - Programming & Database
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Mangystau Province, Kazakhstan
Wood has an immediate requirement for a PCS Engineer to join our team, working on rotation based on site in Tengiz, Kazakhstan.
The Future Growth Project-Wellhead Pressure Management Project (FGP-WPMP) represents the next major expansion of the Tengiz oilfield in Kazakhstan. FGP-WPMP plant facilities will use sour gas injection technology to increase Tengiz crude oil production.
You will be a self-motivated individual who is able to work within a multi-discipline team environment and capable of coordinating and interfacing with multiple teams (client and MAC) associated with project PCS requirements. The associated project requirements cover SAT, commissioning support and technical aspects of the Process Automation System (PAS).
Reporting to the MAC Field Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with Client's PCN Cyber Security Group to maintain and monitor the PAS system security measures associated with PCS, as well as providing cyber security plans and documentation
- Leading the planning and execution for the set-up and SAT testing of PCS infrastructures for PAS systems at remote RIEs and Field Office Operational Buildings
- Leading the implementation, testing, troubleshooting and maintenance of PCS configurations for PAS systems
- Proactive identification and resolution of PCS network and cyber security issues with PAS systems before they become critical
- Being the technical focal point for supervisory and technical queries related to PCS configuration and network
- Establishing and / or updating processes to ensure the latest revisions of PCS system documentation are utilized by Engineers for the set-up and testing of PAS systems and produce Red Lined Marked-up (RLMU) to reflect all design changes
Taking the lead on one of the world's most technically complex Oil & Gas projects, you will join likeminded, agile industry peers who are highly qualified and recognised industry innovators to create new possibilities...
Skills / Qualifications
Ideally you will have 8+ years of relevant experience working in a similar Automation / Control / Information technology role within the Oil & Gas industry.
What will set you apart will be your relevant knowledge of Honeywell Process Automation Systems (PAS) complemented by a minimum of 5 years experience working with Honeywell Process Control Systems (PCS).
You must be qualified to degree level. The degree must in an Engineering discipline associated with Automation / Control/ Information Technology and is a requirement is to ensure an appropriate person is selected for the position, in addition to achieving work permit and visa requirements.
It takes an inclusive and diverse global community of inquisitive minds to unlock solutions to tomorrows most critical challenges.
If you are an experienced and qualified PCS Engineer and looking for your next project in the Oil & Gas industry apply today!
Shortlisting will commence immediately.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 45,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.