Operations Electrical Engineer - PPSAre you an engineer with a commercial focus?Would you like to make a difference to our analytic and operational processes?Join our customer focused team
The USA Operations Engineering Team is responsible for the evaluation and specification of equipment used to inspect our customers pipelines. Operations Engineering provides support for all technical queries dealing with PPS products including Cleaning, Gauging, Geometry and pipeline Inspection Vehicles systems.Partner with the best
As an Operations Electrical Engineer you will own the project control activity globally and drive consistent functional specifications and common global processes for projects implementation. Activities that are conducted to better understand or ultimately meet the expectations of the customer.
As Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Conducting system level fault testing of the PPS inspection tools in shop or field
- Using supplied manuals and engineering drawings, conduct detailed test and repair of the electronic data acquisitions systems used by the PPS Inspection tools.
- Developing test equipment which can be used to improve fault diagnosis and resolution
- Participating in failure investigations
- Participating in design reviews
- Assembling and testing new electronic assets as needed
- Supporting supply chain as required to resolve supplier deviations
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college in Electrical Engineering (or a high school diploma / GED with good experience in Electrical Engineering).
- Have experience in fault finding of complex embedded systems
- Have knowledge of the technical aspects of pipeline inspection
- Have a sound practical and technical background
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Schedule will be based on customer's needs
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you! About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.